Some questions answered and things that might be helpful to give you an easy ride, while shopping at the Takeaway-Art-Shop:
* The prices here are in Euro, as I am based in Germany and this is what I know. Please google "currency converter" and check in your country. This is easy and as currency rates change, you'll quickly find out what the piece you aim for, will cost.
* Every item in this shop will be shipped worldwide.
* Items in will be shipped, from Germany, within 2 business days after your order and payment. To keep things smooth, I'll send you an e-mail as soon as your item has left the studio for shipping.
* All orders go via the Postal Services. Sorry, but I am not able to make personal deliveries, even inside Berlin.
* A tracking number is no standard, but if you want have it'll be EURO 10 extra per parcel.
* In case you land on the German site of PayPal, make sure to choose a language you understand, to set up your login. After that, you can just type in your login information on the German check-out page and you will be able to change to another language as soon as you're logged in.
* If it happens, you don't have a PayPal account yet, you can process their site for other options, like credit cards, without opening an account.They gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or regular account payments all through PayPal.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
*If you are not satisfied with your purchase, I will refund your money (minus shipping costs) up to 14 days after you have received your order. You will be responsible for returning items in their original condition, as well as return shipping costs.
*Commissions and custom work are available; I love doing them. Be it the portrait of a loved one or a specialized Drawn Blog, simply contact me under email@example.com. Comissions and custom work are priced specifically to your personal project.
Thank you for your interest.
Have a wonderful day!